The Vehicle Licensing Fee is a mandatory charge for driving a car registered in the Netherlands.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of the invoice?
- The deposit is still blocked on my credit card. What now?
- I have unexpected charges on my credit card. What now?
- The amount on my invoice is different from the amount on my bank statement. Why?
- What is VLF for?
- What is a location fee?
- I returned my car on time, but I received extra charges. What now?
- I returned my car with a full tank, but I have been charged for fuel. What now?
- How much deposit do I need to leave to pick up my car?
- What should I do if I have questions about my invoice?