If damage to your rental car occurred due to force majeure, the deductible will still be charged as a first step. If the subsequent investigation proves force majeure was the cause of damage, of course this will be rectified as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I get a fine?
- How can I appeal a fine?
- How do you measure damage to a rental car?
- How are parking fines issued?
- How are speeding fines issued?
- Where can I park my car in the Netherlands?
- Are there any toll roads in the Netherlands?
- How can I avoid receiving fines in the future?
- How can I pay for my fine?
- Why am I charged an admin fee in addition to the fine?