In the Netherlands, roads are monitored by speed cameras and traject controls. They capture the speed and if it was over the limit, they issue the fine to the license holder of the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I get a fine?
- How can I appeal a fine?
- How do you measure damage to a rental car?
- How are parking fines issued?
- How are speeding fines issued?
- Where can I park my car in the Netherlands?
- Are there any toll roads in the Netherlands?
- How can I avoid receiving fines in the future?
- How can I pay for my fine?
- Why am I charged an admin fee in addition to the fine?