Of course, we understand that it can get confusing sometimes. First, please double and triple check. If parked on the street, perhaps the car is on the other side. If parked in a covered parking garage, double check if you are on the same level as your car and approach a parking attendant to assist you in finding your car. If all else fails, go to the nearest police station, file a report and continue to one of our nearest locations or call us at +20 740 0950.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend my contract?
- Can I drive to other countries with my rental car?
- My car does not start, what should I do?
- Where can I request a copy of my contract?
- Low emission zone (LEZ) in Paris, France: how do I get a low emission zone sticker?
- I'd like to return my rental car at an earlier or later point in time. What now?
- The navigation (GPS) does not work properly, what should I do?
- I can not lock my car, what should I do?
- I parked my car but I can't find it anymore, what should I do?
- I lost my key, what should I do?