There is a damage form in the dashboard of every rental car; please fill out both sides with the party who damaged your car. In this case, it is necessary to return your car within opening hours so the damage form can be handed directly to our team. Please note that when damage occurs, the full deductible will be deducted from your credit card. If the outcome of the case is to your advantage, this amount will be returned to your account.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I get a fine?
- How can I appeal a fine?
- How do you measure damage to a rental car?
- How are parking fines issued?
- How are speeding fines issued?
- Where can I park my car in the Netherlands?
- Are there any toll roads in the Netherlands?
- How can I avoid receiving fines in the future?
- How can I pay for my fine?
- Why am I charged an admin fee in addition to the fine?