The invoice is automatically sent to the e-mail address you provided. You can also ask our colleagues at your return location to print it out for you. Have you lost your invoice? Then we kindly advise to contact email@example.com; please provide full name and rental dates so we can assist you as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a copy of the invoice?
- The deposit is still blocked on my credit card. What now?
- I have unexpected charges on my credit card. What now?
- The amount on my invoice is different from the amount on my bank statement. Why?
- What is VLF for?
- What is a location fee?
- I returned my car on time, but I received extra charges. What now?
- I returned my car with a full tank, but I have been charged for fuel. What now?
- How much deposit do I need to leave to pick up my car?
- What should I do if I have questions about my invoice?