It is only possible to rent a car when all original documents are present. This is due to safety reasons.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to rent a car?
- Can I rent a car without a credit card?
- Can I use my debit card to pay for my rental car?
- What type of credit cards are accepted?
- Can I bring a copy of my documents or do I need to bring the original documents?
- Can I use two credit cards to rent a car?
- What if I am unable to use my credit card due to the limit?
- Can I use my debit card to pick up my rental car?
- I lost my driver's license, can I still pick up my car?
- Do I need to bring my voucher?