If you are unable to use your credit card due to the limit, we can only advise to contact your bank to see if they are willing to raise your limit. Alternatively, you could change your insurance option in order to lower your deposit.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to rent a car?
- Can I rent a car without a credit card?
- Can I use my debit card to pay for my rental car?
- What type of credit cards are accepted?
- Can I bring a copy of my documents or do I need to bring the original documents?
- Can I use two credit cards to rent a car?
- What if I am unable to use my credit card due to the limit?
- Can I use my debit card to pick up my rental car?
- I lost my driver's license, can I still pick up my car?
- Do I need to bring my voucher?