If you have a specific amount of kilometers and you exceed the limit, then you will pay per kilometer that you have driven over the limit. The cost per kilometer is between €0,11 and €0,30 + 21% VAT and will be stated on your rental agreement. This charge will be automatically applied upon return of your rental car.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend my contract?
- Can I drive to other countries with my rental car?
- My car does not start, what should I do?
- Where can I request a copy of my contract?
- Low emission zone (LEZ) in Paris, France: how do I get a low emission zone sticker?
- I'd like to return my rental car at an earlier or later point in time. What now?
- The navigation (GPS) does not work properly, what should I do?
- I can not lock my car, what should I do?
- I parked my car but I can't find it anymore, what should I do?
- I lost my key, what should I do?